Logitech K380Driver, Software Download For Mac and Windows 10, 8, 7 –This part of our Logitech K380 evaluation is everything about the style and functions of this multi-device key-board. The Logitech K380 is a small key-board developed for usage with a wide variety of tools. Also, it’s light-weight and easy to save in a bag when you’re on the go.
This area of our Logitech K380 evaluation is all about the item’s requirements. First, allow’s begin with the measurements of the Logitech K380. Its elevation is 124mm, size is 279mm, and also the deepness is 16mm. It considers a total amount of 423g with the batteries consisted of.
Now, let’s proceed to the technical specifications of the keyboard. It has one link kind, which is the Bluetooth Classic 3.0, and its cordless variety rises to 10m. It’s powered by 2 AAA batteries that last as much as two years. Likewise, the keyboard has actually LED indicator lights: one for the battery, and three for the Bluetooth channel LEDs.
How to Download a Logitech Wireless Keyboard Drivers
- Go to the My website click here, then search your mouse model.
- Go to the driver download page.
- Choose the operating system and system type, then click the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
- Wait a while for the process to finish.
Logitech K380 Driver and Software Download For Manual
OS Support For Windows:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Mac OS
|File Name||File Download|
How to install Logitech Wireless Keyboard Drivers
- Turn off your computer.
- Insert the Unifying receiver into an available USB port on your laptop.
- Turn on your computer.
- Remove the battery cover on the back of the keyboard and remove the yellow insert tag.
- Slide the power switch on the keyboard to turn it on.
- Install the Logitech SetPoint software.
How to update my Logitech software Drivers
- Open device manager.
- Expand the type tree such as mice and other pointing devices.
- Find your Logitech mouse or wireless mouse.
- Right-click it to select Update Drivers.
- Click Search Automatically for updated driver software.
Thanks for seeing our website, and also we wish that this blog post will benefit you all.