Logitech MK235Driver, Software Download For Mac and Windows 10, 8, 7 –Welcome to my website, here I will present info for you, related to Logitech Options that are easy to use to improve the capabilities of your Logitech mouse, keyboard and touchpad. Customize your device with Options and do more than you can imagine. You can also download it here for Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac Os, thank you, hopefully, it’s useful.
The MK235 Wireless Keyboard and also Computer mouse from Logitech provides cordless keying and mouse cursor controls for Windows, Linux, and Chrome systems. The keyboard features low-profile tricks and also is elevation flexible to give a comfy typing experience. For accurate cursor motions throughout different solid surfaces, the mouse is furnished with an optical sensor.
The keyboard, as well as mouse, attach to a computer by means of a consisted of USB receiver that uses a wireless range of up to 33′. The keyboard is powered by 2 supplied AAA batteries, which last approximately 3 years, and the computer mouse operates on a solitary AA battery for approximately a year. To conserve battery life, the computer mouse has an on/off power switch.
How to Download a Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo Driver
- Go to the My website click here, then search your mouse model.
- Go to the driver download page.
- Choose the operating system and system type, then click the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
- Wait a while for the process to finish.
Logitech MK235 Driver and Software Download For Manual
OS Support For Windows:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Mac OS
|File Name||File Download|
How to install Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- Turn on the Logitech mouse. The On/Off switch is located on the bottom of the Mouse.
- Plug in the wireless receiver. The wireless receiver is a small USB device that you can plug into any open USB port on your PC or Mac.
- Press the Connect button. The Connect button is on the bottom of the wireless mouse.
How to update my Logitech software
Thanks for seeing our website, and also we wish that this blog post will benefit you all.