Logitech MK550Driver, Software Download For Mac and Windows 10, 8, 7 –Determining 19 x 10 x 1.5 inches as well as considering 2 pounds, 3 ounces, the K350 is just one of the biggest keyboards I’ve ever evaluated. Without a doubt, if you expand its rear two-step feet to their full elevation (which props the keyboard up 8 degrees), the key-board rises to a complete 2.5 inches in elevation– so high, actually, that it blocked my keyboard tray from sliding back right into my desk. Luckily, the second of two activities in the retractable feet increases the keyboard just 4 degrees, shaving a half-inch off its overall height.
Besides its imposing height, the K350 also boasts a padded hand rest. The key-board itself is both slightly rounded and contoured in a waveform, producing a set of dips roughly where the A, S, D, F, and also J, K, L, as well as semicolon keys, sit. Logitech states its so-called “Comfort Wave Design” is planned to “support the actual, differed lengths of your fingers.” We’ll look into the real feel of the key-board momentarily.
One more eye-catching style attribute on the K350 is its selection of hotkeys as well as controls, complete with a central volume toggle surrounded by media playback switches, noticeable buttons for Picture, Songs, Windows Library (which maps to Groove Songs in Windows 10), Settings and Task Sight, plus a Zoom toggle, hotkeys for Microsoft Word, Excel, Edge, Search, Email, and much more. In all, I counted 30 hotkeys on the K350 (presuming toggles count for two secrets), 17 of which can be reprogrammed making use of Logitech’s aging SetPoint application. The newer, slicker Logitech Options utility functions just with the mouse in the MK550 package– which, as we’ll soon see, comes outfitted with its very own impressive array of extra buttons.
How to Download a Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo Driver
- Go to the My website click here, then search your mouse model.
- Go to the driver download page.
- Choose the operating system and system type, then click the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
- Wait a while for the process to finish.
Logitech MK550 Driver and Software Download For Manual
OS Support For Windows:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Mac OS
|File Name||File Download|
How to install Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- Turn on the Logitech mouse. The On/Off switch is located on the bottom of the Mouse.
- Plug in the wireless receiver. The wireless receiver is a small USB device that you can plug into any open USB port on your PC or Mac.
- Press the Connect button. The Connect button is on the bottom of the wireless mouse.
How to update my Logitech software
Thanks for seeing our website, and also we wish that this blog post will benefit you all.